BLS CPR & AED Classes in Louisville
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
Our team of CPR trainers are here to deliver you the best American Heart Association CPR classes (AHA) training in town! We've taught over 100,000+ people nationwide and offer a same day certification for your convenience.
Louisville CPR Classes
Our team of CPR trainers are here to deliver you the best American Heart Association CPR classes (AHA) training in town! We’ve taught over 100,000+ people nationwide and offer a same day certification for your convenience.
Your certified instructors cover everything you need to know including —
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for adults, children, and infants
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR
- How to use an AED machine
We give you the highest level of individual CPR training at a reasonable price. Our goal is to see each student leave with the best experience while learning these life-sustaining methods.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Louisville Locations
Louisville’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Thousands of lives could be saved from accidents, strokes, and heart events each year if more people knew the simple CPR methods. Our CPR trainers ensure that you can expertly use your BLS, CPR, and AED knowledge when faced with an emergency.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is a medical method that combines surface chest compressions and rescue breaths to help you save a life. When a person is going through a cardiac arrest episode, their body is unable to pump blood to vital organs. CPR keeps the blood flowing until the heart begins to beat again. From the ABCs of CPR to treating a child or infant versus an adult, everything you learn will help you help others until further medical help arrives!
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
In this course, you will learn to identify the seven steps of CPR, find a heartbeat, perform chest compressions, and restore unassisted breathing to the individual.
You can rest knowing that you have attended the best American Heart Association CPR classes, meet OSHA requirements, and are certified to perform CPR.
CPR Certification Louisville is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
Why Train With Us?
- Our CPR classes give you the most widely accepted certification in the United States.
- We love developing connections with and supporting our community! You can come to our training site, or we can come to your mid-to-large-sized group.
- Our hands-on, in-person, streamlined class time and smaller group sizes give you the best preparation.
- We will provide your CPR certification card that day.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
Anytime that works for you! Check out our multiple class options, which allow you to plan your training around your schedule.
When will my CPR certification expire?
All CPR certified people must renew their training every two years, refreshing your ability to implement the techniques. Simply sign up for one of our CPR classes to continue providing care in emergencies.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.